Saturday, October 25, 2014

It's Getting To That Time!

Jim Carrey will host Saturday Night Live with musical guest Iggy Azalea on October 14, 2014.

Promo image for tonight's episode of "Saturday Night Live" taken from http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/blog/jim-carrey-iggy-azalea-chris-rock-prince

At 11:30pm, my live-blogging of tonight's episode of "Saturday Night Live" will begin!!  Throughout the show, I will be commenting on the writing as well as the performances of the cast, Guest Host Jim Carrey, and Musical Guest Iggy Azalea.

Be sure to have your televisions set to NBC and have my blog on your computers.  Make sure to keep refreshing your computer screens so you can see my latest comments.  Feel free to share your own thoughts by clicking the "Comment" link underneath any of my posts.  Your feedback means a lot and I look forward to seeing your opinions.

Thank you all for following my blog.  Stay tuned and I will see you at showtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment