Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My Next Review Will Be.... "Our Idiot Brother"



Tonight, I will be viewing “Our Idiot Brother;” starring Paul Rudd. I am looking forward to critiquing this film as I am excited to see the actor star as the film’s titular character. Within the context of my review, there will be the following:

· A summary of the plot.

· An analysis of Paul Rudd’s overall performance as the lead performer.

· An in-depth look at the performances by Emily Mortimer, Elizabeth Banks, and Zooey Decshanel as the sisters of Paul Rudd’s protagonist.

· A look at the amount of comedy and drama present throughout the film.

· And More!

So don’t miss my review of “Our Idiot Brother;” arriving to my blog by Monday at the latest. Saty tuned. It’s going to be GREAT!!!

E-mail at thatsnatertainment@gmx.com

No comments:

Post a Comment