Tuesday, July 3, 2012

My Next Review Will Be... "The Amazing Spider-Man"




For my next critique, I wil of  be “The Amazing Spider-Man;” which I will be seeing tomorrow.  This is the much-anticipated reboot of the original 2002 film that starred Tobey Maguire as Peter Parker; a high school student that gets bit
by a radioactive arachnid and becomes the web-shooting, wall crawling, and resolute superhero known as Spider-Man! This time around, Andrew Garfield portrays high school student Peter Parker; who, after being bit by a radioactive arachnid, become the famous web-slinging superhero known as Spider-Man. Joining Garfield will be Emma Stone; who portrays Peter Parker's love interest Gwen Stacy. Being a fan of the iconic superhero, I am planning a very serious and detailed review for you all to read and enjoy.

For my review, the following details will be included:

  • A complete critique of the film's story.
  • An in-depth commentary of Andrew Garfield's performance as Peter Parker (aka Spider-Man)
  • A review of Emma Stone's performance as Gwen Stacy as well as her chemistry with Andrew Garfield.
  • I will also be commenting on the performances of Rhys Ifans as Dr. Curt Connors; the brilliant scientist that, as a result of a failed experiment, becomes the hulking and dangerous foe known as “The Lizard.”
  • I will also analyze the performances of Denis Leary, who portrays Police Captain George Stacy; who also happens to be the father of Emma Stone's Gwen Stacy.
  • I will also be discussing the performances of Martin Sheen and Sally Field; who portray Peter Parker's Uncle Ben and Aunt May respectfully.
  • In addition, I plan on commentating on the film's usage of special effects, 3-D technology, and the overall pacing of “The Amazing Spider-Man.”
  • And More!
So be sure to stay tuned for my review of “The Amazing Spider-Man;” which should hopefully be up by sometime next week at the latest. Trust me, YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS REVIEW!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment