Saturday, October 20, 2012

It's Almost That Time

In just a little under an hour, tonight's episode of "Saturday Night Live" will begin.  I will be judging Bruno Mars' performance as the show's host and decide whether or not he is a good actor.  I will also be critiquing the writing of the sketches as well as the performances by the show's cast.  Needless to say, I will be doing A LOT of blogging.

So be sure to have my blog on your computers and your televisions set to NBC by 11:30pm.  Be sure to keep refreshing your screens so you can see my latest comments.  Fell free to post any of your own opinions by clicking the "comment" link underneath any of my posts.  Your feedback means a lot and I thank you for following my blog. 

So stay tuned and I'll see you at 11:30pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment