Saturday, April 13, 2013

It's Getting to that Time

At 11:30pm, my live-blogging coverage of "Saturday Night Live" will begin.  I will be commenting on the sketches, the performances, the writing, and anything else that comes to mind during the show.  And by Monday night, I will be posting a review of the show that outlines my opinions in more detail.

Be sure to have your televisions set to NBC by 11:30pm and have my blog on your computers.  Be sure to keep refreshing your computer screens so you see my latest comments.  Feel free to respond to any of my posts by clicking the "comment" link underneath and of my viewpoints.  Your feedback means a lot and I look forward to seeing your opinions.

So thank you all for following my blog and I'll see you at 11:30pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment