Saturday, May 11, 2013

It's Getting to That Time

At 11:30pm, I will begin live-blogging tonight's episode of "Saturday Night Live"; featuring Guest Host and Former Castmember Kristen Wiig and Musical Guest Vampire Weekend.  Throughout the show, I will be commenting on the performances, the sketches, the writing, and anything else that comes to mind.  And by Monday night at the latest, I will be posting a review that outlines my opinions in more detail.

So have your televisions set to NBC by11:30pm and have my blog on your computers.  Be sure to keep refreshing your computer screens so you can see my latest thoughts.  Feel free to share your own views by clicking the "comment" link underneath any of my posts.  Your feedback means a lot and I look forward to seeing your opinions.

So stay tuned and I'll see you at 11:30pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment