Monday, September 9, 2013

Coming Soon to My Blog: Fall 2013 Edition


Welcome Back, Everybody! I hope you all had a wonderful Summer. It's September 2013, so you know what that means: More Nater-Tainment!!!

I took some time off from blogging; but nowI'm fully rested and I'm ready to blog once again. Here's what you can look forward to in the upcoming months:

  1. New film reviews! I've only seen one movie in the past two months. You can expect a newreview up hopefully by the end of the week.
  2. With the month of September underway, Season 39 of NBC's “Saturday Night Live” is around the corner-- kicking off on September 28th at 11:30pm with Former Castmember Tina Fey taking center stage for her fourth time. Prior to the premier, I will be posting an article that lists my opinions on the current state of the show as well as sharing some more thoughts on the departures of longtime castmembers Fred Armisen, Bill Hader, and Jason Sudeikis. I will also be sharing my views on the rumored hiring of five new castmembers. And throughout the season, I will be posting comments throughout each episode; opining on the performances of the hosts and the cast well as the quality of the writing of the sketches as well as anything else that comes to mind during the broadcast. I do want to mention though that I will not be live-blogging the premier on September 28th; as I have plans for that particular weekend. Upon returning, I will be viewing the premier online and then posting an in-depth review entailing my opinions on the quality of the writing as well as the performances. Needless to say, A LOT of my blogging this Fall will be about NBC's “Saturday Night Live.”
  3. In addition, I have more articles in store for the upcoming weeks. I don't want to poil anything; as I want to surprise you all with some exciting writings. I will say this though: now that “The Office” has ended, a different NBC sitcom will be the subject of my critiquing. I don't want to reveal anything, but I promise you you can all expect some truly exciting articles.

So stay tuned, everyone. The upcoming weeks are going to be quite busy. I appreciate you all following my blog and I thank you for your patience. The Fall 2013 season is about to kick off!!! Welcome back, everyone, to “That's Nater-Tainment!”

No comments:

Post a Comment