Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year from "That's Nater-Tainment!"

I'm back from my holiday break! I hope you all had a great holiday season and that you are ready to start off 2012! I'm ready to blog again and I have a lot in story for January. Here's what you can expect in the upcoming weeks:

1. More Movie Reviews. I plan on writing some in-depth critiques of films I see in theaters during the first month of 2012. In addition, I plan on writing reviews of films and performances that are nominated for the 69th Annual Golden Globes. I'm very much excited as Awards Season is heating up!

2. More coverage of "Saturday Night Live." Before the show returns live this Saturday night, I will be posting a Mid-Season Review of the program's Thirty-Seventh season. I'm going to be commenting on my opinions on how the performances have made the season watchable. Then, as the show airs live, I will be posting comments regarding the episode's sketches and performance as well as the hosting performance by Charles Barkley. I will also be live-blogging the show on January 14 when "Harry Potter" star Daniel Radcliffe will take the stage. Needless to say, this will be an exciting couple of weeks.

3. On January 15, I will be live-blogging the 9th Annual Golden Globes. Before the telecast, I will be posting my predictions as to who I think will win the coveted award. Then, during the show, I will be commenting on who's winning s well as which movies are receiving accolades. I am REALLY looking forward to be covering this special.

4. Before the end of the month, I will be posting a writing detailing my thoughts on the current season of "The Office." I will be sharing my opinions on how the show is doing without former lead actor Steve Carell. I will be commenting on Ed Helms' overall performance as Andy Bernard the new Regional Manager of Dunder Mifflin Paper. In addition, I will discuss other matters like some of the performances of different castmembers as well as part my feelings about the writing of the episodes. Needless to say, this will be a SERIOUS writing.

And More!!!

So keep your eyes peeled as the upcoming few weeks will be very busy. I promise you that I will kick off 2012 on a high note. I thank you all for following me and I look forward to posting A LOT of exciting writings. So stay tuned for more Nater-Tainment!

E-mail me at thatsnatertainment@gmx.com

No comments:

Post a Comment