Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Coming Soon to My Blog: March 2012

Tomorrow is the first day of a new month, and I promise you there will be plenty in store for you to read: Here's what you can expect to be posted in the coming weeks:

* A Good amount of film reviews.

* More live-blogging of "Saturday Night Live." March 3 and 10 will feature all new episodes of the late-night sketch comedy series. This week, Lindsay Lohan will be appearing on the shoe for her fourth hosting stint; her last being in April 2006. Before the episode, I will be posting some quick thoughts about the actress' return to "Saturday Night Live" as well as some predictions of what sketches could air. Then, throughout the episode, I will be commenting on her performances as well as the quality of the writing. I also plan on covering "Saturday Night Live" on March 10; when Jonah Hill is expected to host for his second time; as his previous appearance was back in March 2008. I plan on doing A LOT of blogging about these two shows.

* A writing addressing this summer's upcoming superhero films "The Avengers," "The Amazing Spider-Man," and "The Dark Knight Rises." I will be examining the casts and premises of each film; and explain exactly which one I'm most excited for.

*And More.

So, enjoy the last day of February. The month of March is going to be very exciting; as I plan on doing a lot of blogging. Thank you all and stay tuned for more Nater-Tainment!!!

E-mail me at thatsnatertainment@gmx.com

No comments:

Post a Comment