Saturday, September 15, 2012

It's Getting to That Time

In just about one hundred minutes, my live-blogging coverage of tonight's season premier of "Saturday Night Live" will begin.  I will be commenting on Seth MacFarlane's performance as the show's host as well as the acting by the cast.  I will also be commenting on the quality of the writing as well as the performance by Musical Guest Frank Ocean.

Be sure to have your televisions set to NBC by 11:30pm and have my blog on your computer screens.  Be sure to keep refreshing your screens so you can see my latest comments.  Feel free to post your own comments underneath my posts by clicking the "comment" link.  Your feedback means a lot and I thank you for following my blog.

So get ready for my live-blogging coverage.  See you at 11:30pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment