Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Coming Soon to My Blog: October 2012 Edition


Well, it's the middle of the first week of October 2012, and you know what that means: time for a preview of what I have in store for the next few weeks. This is going to be a busy month; as I plan on posting a some good writings for your reading enjoyment. Here is what I have in store for you all:

  1. More live-blogging of NBC's “Saturday Night Live.” The long-running variety show will have a new episode this week and it will be hosted by “James Bond” Star Daniel Craig; who will be joined by Muse as the evening's musical guest. Throughout the show I will be commenting on the sketches, all the performances, and anything else that comes to mind. Then on October 13th, “Saturday Night Live” will be hosted by Christina Applegate; who will be joined by Musical Guest Passion Pit. Finally, on October 20th, Recording Artist Bruno Mars will be serving double-duty as the show's host and musical guest. This episode I pan on being more critical than usual; as I've never seen him act before. I'm looking forward to live-blogging and writing reviews for these shows and I'm truly hoping that we get some great sketches.

  1. More reviews of the final season of “The Office.” As the series winds down, I will be posting mini-reviews for select episodes. And when the season is halfway-over, I'll be sharing my thoughts regarding how the series is winding down. I'm hoping that we get a decent farewell for the series.
3,  Some special articles that outline my opinions towards specific topics; such as the state of NBC's current sitcoms as well as a look at some upcoming animated films that spark my interest.

And More!

So stay tuned. The upcoming weeks are going to be very thrilling for all of you. So please keep visiting my blog for new writings. Thank you all for following me and stay tuned fore more Nater-Tainment!

No comments:

Post a Comment