Saturday, October 13, 2012

Reminder About Tonight

Beginning at 11:30pm, tune in for my live-blogging of tonight's "Saturday Night Live;" which will be hosted by Christina Applegate and Passion Pit will be the musical guest.  I plan on commenting on the performances, the sketches, the writing, and anything else that comes to mind during the telecast.

As usual, feel free to comment on any of my thoughts.   You can post your own thoughts by clicking the "comment" link underneath any of my posts.  I enjoy hearing your own opinions and your feedback is very important.

Be sure to have your computers set to NBC by 11:30pm and have my blog on your computers,  Keep refreshing your screens so you can see my latest comments.  I look forward to an enjoyable night of comedy and blogging!

Thank you all for following me and I'll see you at 11:30pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment