Saturday, March 9, 2013

It's Getting to that Time

In just a little over ninety minutes, my live-blogging will begin.  Starting at 11:30pm, I will be live-blogging and opining on the writing, the sketches, and performances of tonight's episode of "Saturday Night Live"; featuring Guest Host and Musical Guest Justin Timberlake.  And by tomorrow night, I will be posting a review that features my opinions in more detail.

So be sure to have your televisions set to NBC by 11:30pm and have my blog on your computers.  Be sure to keep refreshing your computer screens so you do not miss my latest comments.  Feel free to share your own thoughts by clicking the "comment" link underneath any of my posts.  I appreciate your feedback very much and I look forward to seeing your opinions.

So stay tuned and I'll see you at showtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment