Thursday, March 7, 2013

This Weekend, I will be Live-Blogging "Saturday Night Live"



Image of Justin Timberlake taken from
http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&qscrl=1&rlz=1T4ADFA_enUS473US477&biw=1078&bih=542&tbm=isch&tbnid=qAS3zA58-zjrjM:&imgrefurl=http://www.cinemablend.com/television/Justin-Timberlake-Kevin-Hart-Lined-Up-Host-SNL-March-52854.html&docid=IziVBW-VXAiEoM&imgurl=http://www.cinemablend.com/images/sections/52854/saturday_night_live_52854.jpg&w=480&h=250&ei=xAg5UfujBufO0QHDhIHICg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=494&vpy=252&dur=3125&hovh=162&hovw=311&tx=164&ty=168&page=2&tbnh=136&tbnw=261&start=16&ndsp=20&ved=1t:429,r:29,s:0,i:173

Do not miss my live-blogging coverage of this week's episode of "Saturday Night Live"; which will feature Host and Musical Guest Justin Timberlake. I'm REALLY looking forward to this week's episode; as I've enjoyed all of Timberlake's previous appearances on the late-night program.  Before the show, I will be posting some thoughts on and predictions for this week's show.  As the show airs, I will be commenting on the performances, the writing, the sketches, and anything else that comes to mind. 

Be sure to have your televisions set to NBC by 11:30pm and have my blog on your computers.  Feel free to post your own thoughts on the episode as it airs.  You can do so by clicking the "comment" link underneath any of my posts.  Be sure to keep refreshing your computer screens so you can see my latest thoughts.  Your opinions mean a lot and I look forward to seeing your opinions.

Thank you all for following my blog and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment