Friday, May 2, 2014

Tomorrow Night, I Will Be Live-Blogging "Saturday Night Live"


 Andrew Garfield and Bobby Moynihan in the promos for the May 3rd episode of "Saturday Night Live." Photo Credit: NBC

Image of "Saturday Night Live" Castmember Bobby Moynihan and Guest Host Andrew Garfield taken from http://fansided.com/2014/04/30/andrew-garfield-gets-dramatic-new-promos-saturday-night-live-video/#!HpkWG

Do not miss my live-blogging coverage of this week's episode of "Saturday Night Live"; featuring Guest Host Andrew Garfield and Musical Guest Coldplay.  Beginning at 11:30pm, I will be commenting on the performances, the writing, the sketches, and anything else that comes to mind during the show.  Prior to the broadcast, I will be posting some quick thoughts about the episode as well as some brief opinions about how how Season 39 of "Saturday Night Live" has shaped out to be; considering that there are only three episodes left to air.

Be sure to have your televisions set to NBC by 11:30pm and have my blog on your computers.  Be sure to keep refreshing your computer screens so you can see my latest comments.  Feel free to share your own thoughts by clicking the "Comment" link underneath any of my posts.  Your feedback means a lot and I look forward to seeing you opinions.

Thank you all for following my blog.  Stay tuned and I will see you tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment