Thursday, March 10, 2011

Coming Soon to My Blog.....

In case you are all wondering what writings I am planning to have posted on my blog, you need not to wonder anymore. In the near future, I intend to have the following articles up for your reading:

1. A review of this weekend's episode of Saturday Night Live; which will be hosted by Zach Galifianakis (I will have it up Sunday afternoon)

2. An article about why I want to see the upcoming sci-fi comedy Paul.

3. I will examine the trailer for this summer's action blockbuster X-Men: First Class

Plus, later this month and into April, I will express my feelings concerning The Office without Steve Carell as well as my thoughts on other shows on television (NBC's Community is Great!!!). And whenever an interesting trailer for an upcoming film I want to see hits the web, I will post it. So stay tuned to my blog because there's alot on the way. More Nater-Tainment is coming!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment