Saturday, November 12, 2011

It's Getting to That Time

Tonight at 11:30pm starts my live-blogging coverage of "Saturday Night Live;" which is being hosted by Emma Stone and Coldplay will be the Musical Guest. I'm going to be blogging throughout the entire broadcast; imparting my opinions on the writing, the performances, and other matters as well.

There is a football game on NBC right now; and if it does go into overtime and the news gets delayed, don't worry. Just be sure to have your televisions set to NBC by 11:30pm and your computers set to my blog as well. When the game and the following news broadcast are all over and "Saturday Night Live" begins, my coverage will start.

Please feel free to comment on all my posts; as your feedback is very important. I'm looking forward to tonight's episode and trust me, you are not going to want to miss ANYTHING!!!! So stay tuned and I'll see you when "Saturday Night Live" begins!

E-mail me at thatsnatertainment@gmx.com

No comments:

Post a Comment