Saturday, November 19, 2011

It's Getting to that Time

Tonight at 11:30pm, don't miss my live-blogging coverage of tonight's episode of "Saturday Night Live;" featuring guest host Jason Segel and Florence + The Machine is serving as the musical guest. Throughout the episode, I'm going to be commenting on the writing, the sketches, the performances, and other matters. Needless to say, I'm doing going to be doing A LOT of blogging!

And please feel free to comment on any of my postings throughout the night. Just click on the "comment" link underneath any of my posts and submit your own thoughts. Your feedback is very important; as your opinions are more-than-welcome.

So be sure to have your televisions set to NBC by 11:30pm and have my blog up on your computer. It's going to be a lot of fun and it will all be LIVE!!! Stay tuned and I'll see you at 11:30pm!

E-mail me at thatsnatertainment@gmx.com

No comments:

Post a Comment