Thursday, November 10, 2011

Reminder About Saturday Night

Just to remind you all that beginning right at 11:30pm, I will be live-blogging this week's episode of "Saturday Night Live;" which will feature Emma Stone making her second hosting appearance. Joining her will be Coldplay; who will be performing on the sketch-comedy show for the fourth time.

I am looking forward to seeing Emma Stone return to the late-night program; and I am hoping she gets better material than when she first hosted last year. I am excited to see Colplay perform on the show as well; and I am sure they'll perform up to three songs.

Before the show, I will be posting predictions for what could possibly take place throughout the broadcast. And then, I am going to be posting my opinions about every sketch, performance, and other matters that come to mind throughout the program.

And I want to hear from all of you during my live-blogging reporting. Feel free to submit your own comments underneath any of my postings. Your feedback is very important and I am eager to hear your thoughts.

So stay tuned for this Saturday. I'm really looking forward to posting my opinions as the show airs. It's going to be a lot of fun and it's all going to be LIVE!!!! See you Saturday!

E-mail me at thatsnatertainment@gmx.com

No comments:

Post a Comment