Saturday, December 17, 2011

It's Almost That Time

In a little over ninty minutes, my live coverage of tonight's episode of "Saturday Night Live" will begin! I am excited about covering Jimmy Fallon's first official hosting stint on the program; and I'm sure that we are in store for some surprise guest appearances throughout the show!

Be sure to have your televisions set to NBC by 11:30pm and have my blog up on your computers. Keep refreshing your screens throughout the show so you can see my latest comments concerning the show's writing and performances. This is the last live episode of SNL for 2011; so let's make thisa memorable night!

Please feel free to comment on any of my posts throughout the show; as your feedback is very important. So stay tuned and I'll see you at 11:30pm!

E-mail me at thatsnatertainment@gmx.com

No comments:

Post a Comment