Friday, January 13, 2012

A Notice About this Weekend

This is going to be a busy weekend for "That's Nater-Tainment." I am preparing to do A LOT of blogging as "Saturday Night Live" is all-new tomorrow night and the Golden Globes air Live on NBC Sunday night beginning at 8:00pm. Praying that everything goes well, here's what you can expect:

1. Tmorrow night, I plan on live-blogging "Saturday Night Live;" which is being hosted by "Harry Potter" star Daniel Radcliffe. I will be posting my opinions on the writing, performances, and other matters that come to mind during the show. I look forward to posting throughout the show beginning at 11:30pm. So trust me, you do NOT want to miss my coverage of this week's episode of SNL!

2. At some point Sunday afternoon, I plan on posting a performance review of a Golden Globe nominated celebrity. This particular person has been providing us with usually over-the-top performances these past coulple of years; and how this personality has turned in a performance that has been awarded with a Golden Globe nomination. Does this particular person deserve the honor? Don't miss my writing; which will hopefully be up by Sunday at the latest.

3. Before the show takes place, I will be posting some quick predictions as to who I think will win the film categories. These guesses will be based on all the news I have heard on television as well as read in magazine articles regarding their performances. So I'm looking forward to posting ym guesses as to who I think will win.

4. Finally, beginning at 8:00pm, I will be commenting on the ceremony as it airs live on NBC. I will post reactions to which performers and movies are winning as well as anything else that ccomes to mind. I look forward to covering the ceremony; as it is sure to be very exciting.

So there you have it. This what I have planned to post on my blog this weekend. Please keep checking my website as it will be updated A LOT. I'm looking forward to everything and I'm hoping that everything goes well. So stay tuned and I will see you tomorrow for "Saturday Night Live."

E-mail me at thatsnatertainment@gmx.com

No comments:

Post a Comment