Sunday, January 15, 2012

A Reminder About Tonight

Tonight at 8:00pm, my live-blogging soverage of the 69th Annual Golden Globes will begin. I will be commenting on the ceremony regarding which films and performers are winning awards. I will also post comments regarding who's present at the ceremony, the jokes that Rocky Gervais is making throughout the telecast, as well as nything else that comes to mind. I am greatly looking forward to tonight's event!

And as usual, please feel free to comment on any of my posts. I really want to hear your feedback regarding the ceremony. I want tonight to be A Lot of fun; so please feel free to share your opinions.

So there you go. Be sure to have your televisions set to NBC by 8:00pm and have my blog up on your computers. Be sure to refresh your screens often so you can see my latest comments. I am REALLY looking forward to tonight. So stay tuned and I'll see you at 8:00pm!

E-mail me at thatsnatertainment@gmx.com

No comments:

Post a Comment