Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Coming Soon to My Blog: February 2012

Happy February everybody! It's the first day of a new month; and I'm getting ready to have a very busy few weeks. Throughout this month, I plan on posting the following:

1. More film reviews. In the next few weeks, I plan on posting in-depth critiques of Academy Award Nominated films as well as movies that weren't granted the honor. I am very exciting to be posting some reviews; and you can all expect one posted by Monday night at the latest.

2. More Coverage of "Saturday Night Live." NBC's long-running sketch comedy program will return from a brief hiatus with an all-new episode this week; which will be hosted by Channing Tatum. I plan on live-blogging this week's episode; commenting on the writing, performances, and other matters. I will also either be live-blogging or writing a thorough review of the remaining episodes; which will air on February 11 and February 18 respectfully. So be on the look out for this as well.

3. Live-Blogging coverage of the 84th Academy Awards. On February 26, I will be commenting on this year's ceremony as it broadcasts; offering my opinions on which performer is winning, who is losing, as well as other matters. I am very excited about covering this year's ceremony; and I'm hoping that Billy Crystal will host a memorable event,

So that's what I have planned for this month; and I'm planning to do more as well. So stay tuned. The next few weeks are going to be very exciting. Thank you all and stay tuned for more Nater-Tainment!

E-mail me at thatsnatertainment@gmx.com

No comments:

Post a Comment