Thursday, February 9, 2012

Notice About My Next Post

My next review will be up sometime next week; as I will be going away for the next few days. This means that I will not be live-blogging this week's episode of "Saturday Night Live;" which will be hosted by Zooey Deschanel. But don't worry. I will be back on Tuesday; which means you can expect my review of the episode up by Wednesday at the latest.

And trust me. You NEED to keep an eye out on my blog for the next two weeks. As the Academy Awards are on the 26th, I plan on posting two or three more film reviews before the event. So keep checking my blog in the next few weeks; as things will be getting very busy.

So I hope you all have a great long weekend. And while I'm gone, please feel free to comment on any of my past writings; as I have articles that date back to Fall 2010. I want to hear your feedback on anything I wrote. So please, have fun reading and commenting.

Have a great weekend and I'll see you next week!

E-mail me at thatsnatertainment@gmx.com

No comments:

Post a Comment