Saturday, April 21, 2012

New Blog Post Coming Next Weekend

I apologize for the delay in updates; as I've been busy this past week.  By next Sunday night, however,  I will be posting a new article outlining my excitement for this Summer's upcoming comic book movies.  I will be explaining my views on the premises, cats, and more.  In addition, I will be commenting on the themes of each one; thus establishing them as serious films. I am planning to have my writing up by the end of the month; that way, it prepares you all for the arrival of "The Avengers;" a comic book adaptation that's sure to be one of the Summer's biggest hits.

So stay tuned and I will be posting my writing by the end of next weekend.  Trust me, you do NOT want to miss this one!

EDIT:  Due to three eye doctor appointments I had this past week, I am behind.  My blog post will be up right in time for "The Avengers" to his the screens. It will be up by Thursday night

E-mail me at thatsnatertainment@gmx.com

No comments:

Post a Comment