Saturday, April 14, 2012

Tonight I'm Live-Blogging "Saturday Night Live"!

Don't miss my live coverage of tonight's all-new episode of "Saturday; Night Live;" which will be hosted by Josh Brolin and Gotye as the musical guest. Throughout the show, I will be opining on the sketches, performances, as well as anything else that's worth mentioning. I'm happy to be doing this again; as it will be my first live-blogging since my surgery a few weeks ago.

So get ready and have your televisions set to NBC by 11:30pm and have my blog up on your computers. Be sure to keep refreshing your screens so you can see my latest comments. Fell free to share your own thoughts by clicking the "comments" link below my comments. Your feedback is very important.

So stay tuned and I'll see you at 11:30pm!

E-mail me thatsnatertainment@gmx.com

No comments:

Post a Comment