Saturday, May 19, 2012

It's Almost That Time

In just over ninety minutes, my live-blogging coverage of tonight's Season Finale of "Saturday Night Live" will begin.  Throughout the show, I will be commenting on all the performances of the cast, Mick Jagger, and the show's other musical acts:  The Foo Fighters, Arcade Fire, and Jeff beck.  I will also be commenting on any surprises that take place during the show; which will most likely center on any special guests that appear during the show.

So be sure to keep refreshing your screens so you can see my latest updates.  Please feel free to post your own thoughts by clicking the "comment" link underneath my posts.  Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

So get ready.  This is the final episode of SNL's 37th season.  Let's make tonight exciting.  Thank you all for following me and I'll see you at 11:30pm!

E-mail me at thatsnatertainment@gmx.com

No comments:

Post a Comment