Friday, May 18, 2012

A Reminder About Tomorrow Night

Tomorrow night beginning at 11:30pm, I will be live-blogging the Season Finale of "Saturday Night Live;" which will be hosted by Rock and Roll Legend Mick Jagger; who will perform with The Foo Fighters, Arcade Fire, and Jeff Beck.  Throughout the broadcast, I will be commenting on all the sketches, performances by the cast, Mick Jagger, and the other performing artists.  Since this will be the season finale, expect my coverage to be VERY critical; as there will be no more new episodes until Season Thirty-Eight starts in September.

Before the show, I will be posting some quick predictions as to what sketches could possibly take place during the show.  Since this is the season finale, as well as it being rumored to be the final episode for Castmembers Andy Samberg, Jason Sudeikis, and Kristen Wiig, I am guessing we'll be seeing some of their most well-known sketches throughout the night.

So be sure you have your televisions set to NBC tomorrow night by 11:30pm and have my blog on your computers.  Be sure to keep refreshing your screens in order to see my latest updates.  Feel free to opine on any of my comments by clicking the "comment" link underneath my posts.  Your feedback is very important.

So thank you all and stay tuned for more Nater-Tainment!

E-mail me at thatsnatertainment@gmx.com

No comments:

Post a Comment