Friday, March 1, 2013

Tomorrow Night, I will be Live-Blogging "Saturday Night Live"



Image of "Saturday Night Live" Castmember Jason Sudeikis and Guest Host Kevin Hart taken from  http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&sa=X&qscrl=1&rlz=1T4ADFA_enUS473US477&biw=1078&bih=542&tbm=isch&tbnid=hCd5b2wwkAYAfM:&imgrefurl=http://screencrush.com/snl-kevin-hart-preview/&docid=MP5Mhw3mwSCxvM&imgurl=http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/screencrush.com/files/2013/02/hart.jpg&w=630&h=420&ei=T14xUZzrB-aa0QGdlYHIBA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=587&vpy=237&dur=3172&hovh=183&hovw=275&tx=106&ty=144&sig=108834442758546808520&page=2&tbnh=131&tbnw=195&start=16&ndsp=21&ved=1t:429,r:24,s:0,i:182



Don't miss my live-blogging of this week's episode of "Saturday Night Live"; featuring Guest Host Actor-Comedian Kevin Hart and Musical Guests Macklemore and Ryan Lewis.  Beginning at 11:30pm tomorrow night, I will be commenting on the sketches, the writing, the performances, and anything else that comes to mind.  And following the show, I will be posting a review that outlines my opinions in more detail.  And before the show, I will be posting some thoughts regarding the quality of the late night program's thirty-eighth season as a whole.  So don't miss any of my blogging tomorrow.

I would also like to apologize for being unable to live-blog this year's telecast of the Academy Awards.  I had prior commitments this past Sunday night; and thus I was unable to watch a good amount of the event.  I apologize for the inconvenience and I am planning some writings for the next few weeks.

So don't miss a minute of my live-blogging coverage of "Saturday Night Live" tomorrow night.  Be sure to have your televisions set to NBC by 11:30pm and have my blog on your computers.  Be sure to keep refreshing your computer screens so you do not miss any of my comments.  Feel free to share your own opinions by clicking the "comment" link underneath any of my posts.  Your feedback means a lot and I look forward to seeing your thoughts.

So stay tuned and I'll see you tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment