Tuesday, November 26, 2013

A Notice About My Next Blog Post


Due to an unexpectedly very busy day, I haven't had a lot of time to work on my review of this past weekend's episode of “Saturday Night Live.” And tomorrow morning, I have to wake up very early as I am going away for the holiday weekend. Sometime next week, I will be posting a review of this past week's episode, which featured Guest Host Josh Hutcherson and Musical Guest Haim.


In addition, I will be posting my thoughts about each of the scheduled episodes of “Saturday Night Live” for December. Here are the the episode lineups for next month:

December 7th Paul Rudd / One Direction
December 14th John Goodman / Kings of Leon
December 21st Jimmy Fallon / Justin Timberlake

I will be posting my thoughts regarding each of these upcoming episodes. So stay tuned for this writing.

I wish all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving. I thank you all very much for following my blog. Your support means a lot to me and I have some surprises in store for next month.

Thank you all once again and stay tuned for more Nater-Tainment. Enjoy your holiday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment