Thursday, November 14, 2013

This Weekend, I Will be Live-Blogging "Saturday Night Live"


Don't miss my live-blogging coverage of this week's episode of “Saturday Night Live”; featuring Guest Host and Musical Guest Lady Gaga. Throughout the show, I will be commenting on the performances, the writing, the sketches, and anything else that comes to mind. I will be paying close attention to Lady Gaga's comedic performances in the show's sketches as well as the comedic chemistry between her and the “Saturday Night Live” castmembers.

Also, prior to the show, I will be posting my review of the last live episode; which featured Guest Host Kerry Washington and Musical Guest Eminem. I will also be sharing my opinions on Lady Gaga hosting as well as offering up some of my own sketch ideas for the show.

So, be sure to have your televisions set to NBC by 11:30pm and have my blog up on your computers. Be sure to keep refreshing your computer screens so you can see my latest comments throughout the show. Feel free to share your own viewpoints by clicking the “comment” link underneath any of my posts. Your feedback means a lot and I look forward to seeing your opinions.

So stay tuned for my live-blogging coverage of this week's episode of “Saturday Night Live.” Thank you all for following my blog and I will see you all Saturday night!


No comments:

Post a Comment