Saturday, March 8, 2014

A Notice About Tonight

I must apologize.  I will not be live-blogging tonight's episode of "Saturday Night Live".  I am feeling tired and I will be going to bed early tonight.

However, I am planning a two writings to be up by Friday night at the latest.  By Monday evening, I will be posting a review of this past weekend's episode of "Saturday Night Live"; which featured Guest Host Jim Parsons and Musical Guest Beck.  And then by Friday night at the latest, I will be posting an article consisting of my excitement towards this summer's most anticipated comic-book movies.  I am planning to have this up two weeks before the release of Marvel's "Captain America:  The Winter Soldier"; which will arrive in theaters on April 4.  I will be talking about that movie as well as "The Amazing Spider-Man 2". "X-Men:  Days of Future Past," and "Guardians of the Galaxy."  trust me, this will be a good read.

File:Captain America The Winter Soldier.jpg

Image of the poster for "Captain America:  The Winter Soldier" taken from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Captain_America_The_Winter_Soldier.jpg

I apologize once again for tonight.  I will be posting a review of this show by the end of next weekend at the latest,




Image of "Saturday Night Live" Castmember Kate McKinnon and Gust Host Lena Dunham taken from http://pmctvline2.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/saturday-night-live-lena-dunham.jpg?w=625

Thank you all for your understanding.  I appreciate you all following my blog.  Have a good, night and stay tuned for more Nater-Tainment!


No comments:

Post a Comment