Saturday, March 15, 2014

Here is the Trailer for "Sin City: A Dame to Kill For"..





Like all of the movies I described below, I look forward to seeing this movie/  "Sin City:  A Dame to Kill For" features stories about some tough-as-nails protagonists who encounter extremely dangerous villains.  The movie is a sequel to the 2005 original movie; and brings back some castmembers; including Mickey Rourke-- who plays the tough-but-compassionate Marv; who would do all he can to help out someone he cares for,  I am also  looking forward to seeing Joseph Gordon-Levitt star in the film as a young gambler named Johnny; who comes into contact with the city's biggest villain.  Even though the original film was quite violent, I liked the storytelling as well as the well-developed and well-performed characters.  I know we are in store for more violence, but I am sure the acting and the stories will be very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment