Saturday, March 29, 2014

Tonight, I Will Be Live-Blogging "Saturday Night Live"!Do not miss my live-blogging cover



Image of Guest Host Louis CK and "Saturday Night Live" Castmember Kenan Thompson taken from http://www.buddytv.com/articles/saturday-night-live/video-saturday-night-live-prom-53082.aspx

Do not miss my live-blogging coverage of tonight's episode of "Saturday Night Live"; featuring Guest Host Louis CK, who will be hosting for his second time, and Musical Guest Sam Smith.  Starting at 11:30pm, I will be commenting on the sketches, the writing, the performances, and anything else that comes to mind during the telecast.

Be sure to have your televisions set to NBC by 11:30pm and have my blog on your computer. Keep refreshing your computer screens so you can see my latest comments.  Feel free to share your own thoughts on the show by clicking the "Comment" link underneath any of my posts.  Your feedback means a lot and I look forward to seeing your opinions.

Thank you so much for following my blog.  Stay tuned and I will see you later tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment