Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Movie I Plan to See and Review: "Captain America: The First Avenger"



Here is the trailer for what I think could be the best action film of the summer. Opening on July 22, Chris Evans looks like he is going to be providing us with a performanced filled with determination and spirit. I also like Tommy Lee Jones is starring in the film as well; as the idea of him being in a comic book film is very exciting. This movie looks like it will be a lot of fun and and I am looking forward to seeing it in theaters and then reviewing it for your enjoyment. After all, we can all expect amazing things from a superhero named after the greatest country on Earth!!!!

I just wish that we had this movie released this weekend instead of towards the end of the month. After all, seeing as this is Fourth of July weekend, I feel that it would have been appropriate to see the release of "Captain America" coincide with the birth of our great country! Marvel and Paramount truly missed out on a great opportunity!

Nevertheless, I am really excited about seeing this movie. Moviegoers really need a hero that they can rally behind in a time of need. And, who better to do so than Captain America; a symbol of not just comic book films; but also The United States of America!!!!

USA!!! USA!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment