Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Coming Soon to My Blog: What to Expect for July 2011

I want to thank you all for reading all my writings and posting your comments. In the upcoming, there will be plenty of surprises in store for all of you. There is a good number of films that are awaiting release that I plan on viewing. What movies do I hope to see during the month of July? Well ,take a quick look at the three films I am most looking forward to seeing and reviewing for for your enjoyment in during the upcoming month:

1. "Horrible Bosses"- Opening on July 8; and starring Jason Bateman, Charlie Day, and Jason Sudeikis as three employees who plot to kill each other's boss. Kevin Spacey, Collin Farrell, and Jennifer Anniston play the terrible employers; and Jamie Foxx has a supporting role as well. The performances all look hysterical and I think that this will be a great R-rated comedy.

2. "Captain America: The First Avenger"- opening July 22. The final film from Marvel Studios that will be leading up to next year's release of "The Avengers." Chris Evans will be playing Steve Rogers; a WWII soldier who volunteers for a scientific project-- in which he will ultimately become the film's titular hero. Tommy Lee Jones, Stanley Tucci, and Hugo Weaving also star; the later of whom portrays the movie's villian Johann Schmidt-- who will eventually be known as "The Red Skull." Judging by the previews, Chris Evans looks like he's having a fun time with the role of the iconic comic book character; and the whole movie looks like it contains a lot of action and surprises.

3. "Crazy, Stupid, Love"- opening July 29. A new romantic comedy starring Steve Carell; who is facing a divorce from his wife; played by Julianne Moore. Steve Carell's character gets help from a professional ladies' man, played by Ryan Gosling, who gives him a full makeover and teaches him how to approach single women. The interactions between Gosling and Carell look hysterical; and their performances definitely remind me of those the later had with Seth Rogen and Paul Rudd in "The 40-Year Old Virgin." In addition, Emma Stone plays Gosling's love interest; making me even more excited about this movie-- which looks like it will be hilarious and emotional.

In addition to seeing and critiquing these films, I will also be posting other writings as well. Including:

* Reviews of other films I see throughout July.

* Mini-reviews of Saturday Night Live repeats.

* A writing about my view of comic book movies as a whole.

* A look at some movies I plan on seeing later in the summer

* And More!

Henceforth, keep an eye on my blog. I have plenty in store for July; so be on the look out for every writing I post. I'm very excited about the upcoming weeks. It's going to be a lot of fun. Don't miss out on anything!

So, have a great holiday weekend and I look forward to posting my next writing sometime next week. Enjoy the weather and stay tuned for a lot more Nater-Tainment!!!!!

Happy Fourth of July Weekend, Everybody!!!!!!

E-mail me at thatsnatertainment@gmx.com

No comments:

Post a Comment