Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Movie I Plan to See and Review: "Crazy, Stupid, Love"


I know this trailer has already been posted some time ago, but I want to feature all three trailers for the films I most want to see and analyze in July. I am excited that a romantic comedy is being released the week after what is sure to be the biggest superhero film of the summer; seeing as this movie is being released on July 29 (one week after "Captain America: The First Avenger." Steve Carell, Ryan Gosling, and Emma Stone are going to be great in this film. However, I am still not excited about Julianne Moore's casting in this film; as I think that she is not giving a great performance in the trailer. However, I am very excited overall and it should make for a truly memorable movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment