Thursday, July 21, 2011

Here it is: The First Teaser for "The Amazing Spider-Man."



Here is the first official teaser for the July 2012 blockbuster "The Amazing Spider-Man." As you know, this is the much-anticipated reboot that will bring the iconic hero back to the silver screen; this time under the direction of Mark Webb. "Social Network" co-star Andrew Garfield is taking the coveted role of the Marvel-created web-slinging superhero; and I am very excited to see him in his first big-budget lead role. I am also looking forward to seeing Emma Stone play Gwen Stacey, the hero's first true love interest, and I'm sure that the two performers will have great on-screen chemistry.

Sometime next week, I will express my full thoughts regarding trailer; as well as my opinions about the reboot as a whole. But, in the meantime, please tell me what you think. Do you think this reboot is a good idea? Why or why not? Please feel free to post your comments as well as e-mail me at the address below. Until then, have a great weekend; and stay tuned a lot more Nater-Tainment!!!!

E-mail me at thatsnatertainment@gmx.com

EDIT: Unfortunately, I will be posting this piece sometime later. I am planning to post a review of "Captain America: The First Avenger" before the week ends. I will post a writing about the "Spider-Man" reboot at a later date. But, Stay tuned. My next review will be be GREAT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment