Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Hello to All My Followers and Guests

I hope everyone has a wonderful Fourth of July Weekend. It's July and it's time for more blogging fun!

I want to welcome my newest followers to "That's Nater-Tainment!". I'm sure that you are going to enjoy visiting my blog on a regular basis.

It is my promise to provide all of you with in-depth reviews of movies of all genres: comedy, drama, action, etc. I will be presenting my opinions on different film releases; as well as different television series and the entertainment industry as a whole.

In the coming days, there will be critiques of July's biggest films. I will also be posting some opinion pieces as well; including an editorial about the evolution of modern-day comic book films.

I also want to mention that I am a big fan of the long-running NBC sketch comedy show Saturday Night Live. I will be writing a couple of mini-reviews of some of this past season's episodes. I also plan on reviewing every episode that airs for the series' upcoming Thirty-Seventh Season; which will start in late September.

Henceforth, enjoy yourself. I will be posting a writing toward the end of the week. And in the meantime, you can comment on any of my previous writings. I encourage you to share your opinions by posting where it says "comments." In other words, this is YOUR website as well.

So, stay tuned. Have fun and I look forward to posting my next writing. Thank you all for visiting; and as they say in Hollywood: "Lights, Camera, ACTION!!!"

E-mail me at thatsnatertainment@gmx.com

No comments:

Post a Comment