Thursday, July 7, 2011

My Next Review Will Be... "Transformers: Dark of the Moon"!



Tonight, I will be seeing the third installment in the action-packed “Transformers” franchise. By the end of the weekend, I will have a review of Michael Bay’s 3D summer blockbuster. For my analysis, there will be:

· A summary of the film’s plot.

· My reactions to the performances of stars Shia LaBeouf, Josh Duhamel, Tyrese Gibson, and female lead Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.

· My feelings about the eye-grabbing visual effects and the overall use of 3D technology in the film.

· My thoughts on the characterizations of the heroic Autobots and the villainous Decepticons.

· My opinion of Michael Bay’s directing style.

· And More.

Judging by the preview, it appears that the film’s greatest feature with be the intense special effects. I extremely wish, however, that there will be a well-written storyline and strong performances as well.

So, don’t miss my review of “Transformers: Dark of the Moon;” which will be available sometime on Sunday. And, as also I plan on seeing "Horrible Bosses" in the near future, you can bet there will be another erview up a few days afterwards.

Stay tuned! You are in for a good number of reviews this month. After all, we are in the heart of the 2011 Summer Movie Season! The fun is just starting!

No comments:

Post a Comment