Thursday, July 28, 2011

That's Nater-Tainment! Presents... Comedy Film Quotes

While you wait for my next review, I thought I could bring you a game to play. Below are some quotes from some well-known comedies. Your task is to name the person who said each quote as well as identify the movie it is from. Try your best to answer.

1. "For just one night, let’s not be Co-workers. Let’s be Co-people."

2. "I’m a stay at home son."

3. "How can we be expected to teach children to learn how to read if they can’t even fit inside the building?"

4. "We put liquid paper on a bee, and it died".

5. "No. I like to rock n’ roll all night and part of everyday. I usually have errands. I can only rock from like 1-3."

6. "This sticker is dangerous and inconvenient. But I do love Fig Newtons."

7. "It takes a man to give away an angel. You’re sweet."

8. "There were two sides to that billboard, and they both hurt equally."

Try your best to identify the person who said these quotes as well as guess the film. I'll be posting the answers sometime after I submit my next review. Good luck.

E-mail me at thatsnatertainment@gmx.com

No comments:

Post a Comment