Thursday, November 17, 2011

A Notice About My Next Major Writing

I am currently working on my next piece. Originally, I was going to be posting an article about current NBC sitcoms "The Office" and "Community." However, after reading various articles about how the later is going to be put on hiatus beginning in Mid-January, I have decided to post a special writing about the program. By monday night at the latest, expect a very exciting writing. I know that seems like a long time; but trust me, it will be worth the wait.

Before then, however, I will be live-blogging this week's episode of "Saturday Night Live:" which will be hosted by Jason Segel and Florance + The Machine will serve as the musical guest. Before the show, I will be posting some predictions as to what could possibly take place during the evening.

So don't worry. There's plenty of Nater-Tainment in store! Trust me, you DO NOT WANT TO MISS ANYTHING!!!!!

e-mail me at thatsnatertainment@gmx.com

No comments:

Post a Comment