Thursday, February 23, 2012

I'm Back!!!!!!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen, "yours truly has returned! Dell has gotten everything running again after my system went under last week. I'm very excited as I'll be able to live-blog the Academy Awards on Sunday night beginning at 8:30pm. I'll be commenting on who is winning and losing In addition, I'll be opining about the ceremony itself as well as Billy Crystal's performance as host! Needless to say, I am DEFINITELY looking forward to Sunday evening.

Unfortunately, due to my busy schedule for tomorrow and Saturday, I will not have enough time to write an in-depth review in time for the ceremony. However, before 6:00pm at the latest on Sunday, I'll be posting a mini-writing explaining why I'm looking forward to the event after last year's listless gala. I don't want to spoil anything before Sunday; but needless to say, announced presenters have gotten me very intrigued.

So, stay tuned. I promise you, YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!! You don't want to miss a moment of my blogging action. I thank you all for bearing with me this past week. Sunday's going to be VERY BUSY! Thank you again and stay tuned for more Nater-Tainment!

E-mail me at thatsnatertainment@gmx.com

No comments:

Post a Comment