Saturday, February 25, 2012

A Reminder About Tomorrow Night!

Don't miss my live-blogging coverage of The Academy Awards; which will begin at 8:30pm! I will be commenting on the special as it airs; opining on the hosting performance of Billy Crystal, how the awards are shaping up, and the overall state of the show! I am very excited about blogging the show for the second time; and I am greatly hoping that the show will be MUCH MORE enjoyable than last year's.

Before 6:00pm, I will be posting a mini-writing that will outline my overall feelings about the ceremony itself; and my reasons for why last year's show wasn't exciting at all. It won't be a very long piece; but it's something I'd like to have up before the show,

So be sure to have your televisions set to ABC by 8:30pm and have my blog on your computers. Be sure to keep refreshing the screen as the show airs so you can see my latest comments. Please feel free to reply to any of my comments; as your feedback is very important.

So stay tuned. Oscar Sunday is near. Thank you all for following me and I'll see you tomorrow!

E-mail me at thatsnatertainment@gmx.com

No comments:

Post a Comment