Friday, November 1, 2013

Notice About Tomorrow Night


I will be posting my review of this past week's episode of “Saturday Night Live” tomorrow early evening. I apologize for the delay. Then, tomorrow night beginning at 11:30pm, I will be live-blogging this week's episode; featuring Guest Host Kerry Washington and Musical Guest Eminem. Throughout the show, I will be commenting on the sketches, the writing, the performances, and anything else that comes to mind. I'm hoping that tomorrow night's show will be a good one. But, who knows how everything will turn out?

Be sure to have your televisions set to NBC by 11:30pm and have my blog on your computers. Be sure to keep refreshing your computer screens throughout the show so you can view my latest comments. Feel free to share your own thoughts by clicking the “Comment” link underneath any of my posts. Your feedback means a lot and I look forward to seeing your opinions.

So stay tuned. Thank you all for following my blog and I will see you all tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment