Saturday, March 1, 2014

Tonight, I Will Be Live-Blogging "Saturday Night Live"!

Don't miss my live-blogging of this week's episode of "Saturday Night Live"; featuring Guest Host Jim Parsons and Musical Guest Beck.  Throughout the episode, I will be commenting on the sketches, the writing, and the performances of the cast, Jim Parsons, and Beck.  I will also be paying attention to tonight's edition of "Weekend Update"; as it will be the first to feature the pairing of Cecily Strong and new co-anchor Colin Jost.  Hopefully tonight's episode is a good one; as the show has been on hiatus for the past month due to the 2014 Winter Olympics.  Long story short, I will be paying A LOT of attention to tonight's episode.


Image of Musical Guest Beck, Guest Host Jim Parsons, and "Saturday Night Live" Castmember Cecily Strong taken from http://pitchfork.com/news/54153-watch-becks-saturday-night-live-promo-video-with-jim-parsons/

So, be sure to have your televisions set to NBC by 11:30pm and have my blog on your computers.  If the hockey game runs late, do not worry.  Just hang in there and I will start blogging as soon as "Saturday Night Live" stars to air.  Be sure to keep refreshing your computer screens so you can see my latest comments.  Feel free to share your own thoughts by clicking the "Comment" link underneath any of my posts.  Your feedback means a lot and I look forward to seeing your opinions.

Thank you all for following my blog.  Stay tuned and I will see you tonight!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment