Saturday, May 5, 2012

It's Almost That Time

In just over an hour-and-a-half, my live coverage of tonight's "Saturday Night Live" will begin.  I'm looking forward to blogging tonight's show and I'm hoping it's a funny episode,  The writers and cast had some good time off and now they only have three more episodes to put together before the 2011-2012 season comes to an end. 

I'll be commenting on the sketches, performances, and anything else that;s worth mentioning.  I'll also be opining on Eli Manning's performance as the show's host and how he's interacting with the cast.  I'm hoping he does a good job as I've read that he's excited to be hosting the show.  I'm wondering if his brother Peyton Manning, who previously hosted the show in April 2007, will make a cameo appearance.  It would be interesting to see him make an appearance during a sketch or even the monologue; allowing him to engage in comic banter with his brother. 

So be sure to have your televisions set to NBC by 11:30pm and have my blog set on your computers.  Please feel free to comment on any of my posts as your feedback is very important,  I'm looking forward to covering the show as well as hearing your thoughts.  I'm hoping tonight tonight's show will be very exciting!

Thank you all for following me and I'll see you at 11:30pm!

E-mail me at thatsnatertainment@gmx.com

No comments:

Post a Comment