Saturday, May 5, 2012

Tonight I'll be Live-Blogging "Saturday Night Live"!

Beginning right at 11:30pm, I'll be covering tonight's episode of "Saturday Night Live;" which is being hosted by Professional Football Player Eli Manning.  Joing Manning as the show's musical guest is Rhianna; who is performing on the show for the third time.  I'm looking forward to this evening's episode; mainly due to the fact that this week's show is the first in the final set of episodes for the season. 

Throughout the show, I'll be posting my opinions on the performances, writing, and anything else that comes to mind during the evening.  And feel free to post your own thoughts underneath my posts; as your feedback is very importamt!

So be sure to have your televisions set to NBC by 11:30pm and have my blog on your computers.  Be sure to keep refreshing your screens so you can read my latest comments.  Thank you all for following me and I'll see you at 11:30pm!

E-mail me at thatsnatertainment@gmx.com

No comments:

Post a Comment